lunes, 12 de abril de 2010

Curriculum Vitae

High School student
17 years old
Eje 5 Norte and Campo bello Build. D1 Int. 507
Unidad Habitacional Xochinahuac, Azcapotzalco, Mexico D.F
tel: 24513958
celphone:0445532303186
e- mail: sweety._girl_@live.com

Expectations:
my expectations about the company are to have a good buss having respect with all my colleagues and verytime enjoy what i do on the enterprise

SCHOOL EXPERIENCE
Primary "Instituto Mier y Pesado" (1998 to 2003)
Primary , Highschool and Preparatory "Centro Escolar Lancaster"(2003 to 2010)



KNOWLEDGE
*computer knowledge: basic programs of Microsoft, photoshop, Dreamweaver
*English 85%
*tailand: 20%
* French 20%



Skills:
- Photography
- Sing
- Flexibiility of Hours
- willingness to learn and working
- Creating



To whom it may concern:
through this let me tell you my interest in working for Coca Cola Company because I think that is a company that has a great international recognition and this would bring much experience for my future job and afford to maintain a good performance that I could labor in your company working as a lawyer, of course, always learning from the best leaders and of course the best company

Thank you for your attention and would appreciate your respesta

keeping their orders and receive a big hug

Sinceraly:
Rebeca Colín

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario